Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween brings in 7 billion people on Earth...


It is predicted that Earth will hit the 7 billion population mark on Halloween day...The future is uncertain and dangerously fragile...Sort of ironic don't you think?

I look at the faces of my kids, and I wander what the future will hold for them...I ask myself, what can I do to prepare myself, what can I do to prepare the ones I love...I ask myself this question over and over again? The path ahead will be rocky, its best to prepare oneself for it now...

Please explore http://7billionactions.org/, it is a great way to raise awareness about the world around us, as we reach this historic milestone.  The world around us is intricately tied up with the world in us...to change outside, we must change inside...lead simpler lives, inculcate compassion, curb our minds, contemplate, meditate...

No comments:

Post a Comment